Main Outputs & Results
The main result will be the upgrade of the innovation capacity in the CCIs sector and encouragement of the innovation in the Atlantic CCIs SMES, through the Quadruple Helix approach.
Such result will be reached through a series of activities and key outputs, such as (in line with the CP indicators):
- Case Studies & Pilot Actions: Development of Pilot Training Actions to develop entrepreneurship and innovation skills in the CCI sector (“Innovarts”); and 2 demonstration pilot actions (1 to test the market readiness & 1 through internships).
- Technical & Scientific Publications: 1 focused market watch and gap analysis. 1 Research publication on demand-driven innovation for the Atlantic CCIs. 1 Technical Model to transfer RTD results from research institutions to the CCIs SMEs leading to new services and products.
- Policy, strategy and operational instruments: Development of 1 networking mechanism for the generation of CCIs consortia, in particular 4H mechanisms.+ 1 Training course.
- Actions for dissemination and capitalisation results: 7 transnational events of exchange and dissemination, including demonstration events to test the market readiness.+ online actions of dissemination.
- Participants in dissemination and capitalisation actions: +1000.
As far as the nr. of stakeholders to be involved is concerned, from a quantitative perspective, 4H-CREAT will count on at least 175 companies and 700 end-users, in addition to the Research Centres & public authorities.